If you bank with First Bank or have an account with FirstBank, it can be quite helpful to be familiar with First Bank transfer codes .
Being one of the largest financial institutions in Africa, First Bank is recognized as the best due to its quality service delivery. To make things easier for their customers, they have introduced the First Bank transfer codes or USSD codes to help customers to transact easily.
First Bank Nigeria offers services such as money transfer, cards, loans & advances, deposit products, channels, distributorship financing, guarantees, foreign trade service, and cash management.
In this post, techpanda has provided detailed information on
- Features Of First Bank Mobile Banking 2021
- Requirements For First Bank transfer Codes 2021
- How To Register/Activate First Bank USSD Banking
- How To Send Money To other bank Using First Bank Transfer Code 2021
- How To Buy Airtime Using First Bank USSD Code 2021
- How to Recharge Your Phone Number
READ ALSO: Airtel codes for data plan
First Bank Transfer Codes
Features Of First Bank Mobile Banking 2021
- It is quick
- It is convenient
- It is secure
- It is the easy way of Banking
- You don’t need an internet connection
- You can transfer money
- You can check the balance
- You can buy airtime
- You can pay bills and lots more
- You can open an account
Requirements For First Bank USSD Code 2021
- First bank mobile banking is open for first bank account holders.
- First bank mobile banking is available for users 24 hours ( this means that you can enjoy first bank USSD code any time any day)
- The phone number must be registered with First bank ( You must have used the phone number to open your first bank account )
- First bank mobile banking is available to all network subscribers ( MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile)
How To Register/Activate First Bank USSD Banking
- Dial *894*0# and send, select your preferred debit card.
- Enter your 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the debit card.
- Now you can enjoy First bank USSD banking.
How To Send Money To other bank Using First Bank Transfer Codes 2021
To transfer money from First Bank to other banks in Nigeria;
- Dial *894*Amount*Account Number# Eg. *894*90000*0056738973#.
- Follow the instructions on-screen to finish your transaction. Please make sure that you enter the right or correct beneficiary details including account number, bank name, and your transfer pin to validate the transaction.
How To Buy Airtime Using First Bank USSD Code 2021
First bank mobile banking allows you to recharge your phone any time anywhere. You don’t need to always buy physical airtime pins or cards. If you don’t have cash at hand, use the following code to recharge from your first bank account.
How to Recharge Your Phone Number
To recharge your phone number, dial *894*amount# i.e. *894*200# on your phone. You will be credited with the sum of N200. This is only possible with the phone number you use to open your first bank account.
To recharge other phone numbers, maybe family and friends numbers, dial *894*Amount*phone number#, that is *894*200*08104128059#, the phone number you entered will be credited with the sum of N200.
First Bank Transfer Codes
- To register: *894*0#
- Airtime recharge: *894*Amount#
- Airtime for others: *894*Amount*Number#
- For transfer: *894*Amount*Account number#
- To check airtime: *894*00#
- For Mini-statement: *894*Account number#
s/n First Bank Transfer Codes
1 Transfer Money (To any bank in Nigeria) *894*Amount*Account Number#
2 Airtime Recharge –for self *894*Amount#
3 Airtime Recharge –for others *894*Amount*Phone Number#
4 Balance Enquiry *894*00