Google installer for MIUI 12: Chinese ROM devices no longer have Google play service ever since Google was blocked in China. Yet, there is still a way to install Google play store on Xiaomi phones.
If you’re using the MIUI China ROM, you should already know that MIUI does not allow installing Google services in their Xiaomi devices anymore. The only way to install Google play store on your MIUI 12 or 12.5 Xiaomi device is through the google installer apk.
In this detailed guide, we’ve provided all the details on the Google installer for MIUI 12. That also includes:
- Best Google installer for MIUI 12 Android 11
- TTA Google installer
- How to Install and use TTA Google Installer MIUI 12
- How to install Google play store on MIUI 12 Xiaomi phones
Best Google installer for MIUI 12 Android 11
Xiaomi or Samsung OEMs use Android as a base for their UI. This allows for some apps and features to be added or removed for the functionality and performance of the device or due to conflict.
Google’s apps are quite important, therefore, the TTA installer is the best Google installer for MIUI 12 Android 11 or to install Google Apps back into our Xiaomi MIUI 12 device.
What is TTA Google Installer
TTA Google Installer is a simple app that allows you to easily install various Google apps on your Xiaomi smartphone.
The apps you can easily download and install with the TTA Google installer include Google Services Framework, Google Account Management, Google Play Services, and Google Calendar Synchronization.
How to Install and use TTA Google Installer MIUI 12
Below are the steps to follow to successfully install and use TTA Google Installer on your Xiaomi smartphone:
- Download the TTA Google Installer from this Mediafire link. The app size is 151.52 Mb.
- Once the download is complete, click on the apk file and wait for MIUI to warn you about unknown sources. After 5 seconds, click on allow to let your browser Enable ‘Install from Unknown sources.’
- Click on install and wait for the app to finish installing
- Open the application after it has been installed. You would notice a big blue button on the bottom of the app, labeled as ‘Install’. Click on it.
- Wait for the app to finish installing. If it takes you to the Google Login page, then you should input your login credentials.
- For the app to run smoothly, restart your phone. If the app requests permission to install several of the Google apps, simply press Allow.
After installing the Google apps, you can uninstall the TTA installer and continue using the apps without any problem.
This method below does not require you to download the Google installer apk before you can install google play store and use Google services.
How to Install Google play store on Xiaomi phones running on MIUI 12
Below are the steps to install Google play store on MIUI 12 Xiaomi phones;
- Go to settings, click on Account & Sync
- Click on “Basic Google services” and enable the toggle
- Go back and add a new Google account. Enter your Google ID and password to log in.
- Upon completing the above steps, the Google play store app will appear on your device.
- Launch the app and enable the Google play service for it to start working
Unfortunately, this method only works on devices with Snapdragon 800 series Soc. If your device doesn’t have that spec, then you’ll need to flash a custom ROM, for example, flash global ROM. Global ROM comes pre-installed with Google play store and services.
That’s all for the Google installer for MIUI 12. If you want to read similar articles on how to install Google play store on Xiaomi phones, visit our How To category.