Apple’s premium texting platform, iMessage, is a popular messaging technology that lets iPhone users easily add camera photos, Animojis, emojis, voice notes, and more to their messages. If you use this amazing app often, here’s how to change iMessage Bubble Color in iOS 14.
The iOS 14 didn’t come with enough customization options for the messaging app, hence it lacked the option to change the iMessage bubbles color. But there are a number of third-party apps such as Fancy bubble and Color Text Messages that make it very easy to add a colorful element to your chats.
Read on to know how to change the iMessage bubble color on iPhone and how to uninstall the Bubble Color app from iMessage.
TRENDING NOW: How to Unsend iMessage in iOS 14 ( Best Guide) 2021
How to change iMessage bubble color in iOS
There’s no default way to change the iMessage bubble color. So, to change an iMessage bubble color on an iPhone, you will have to download a third-party app. You can search and download the Fancy bubble for iMessage from the Appstore (if required for verification, enter your Apple ID/password).
- Open the Messages app and start a new chat or select an existing conversation. Click the text input field(where you draft iMessages).
- Above the keyboard, in the row of apps, choose FancyBubble.
3. You will see different colored message bubble options. Click on the one you want to use.
4. Input your message, and hit Send.
To change your iMessage bubble color using the FancyBubble app(rather than selecting it from the app bar), follow the steps below.
- Open the FancyBubble app. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen where you will see a range of message bubble options. Click on the one you want to use.
2. Type a message into the box and ensure you’ve selected the Messages app. It can be found in the dropdown to the left of the Send button. (You can also select other apps like Twitter, WhatsApp, etc.)
3. When you click Send, it’ll open the Messages app, where you can select which contact to send the message to.
Color Text Messages
Another third-party app to change the iMessage bubble color on iOS is the Color Text Messages for iMessage. It works on iPad and iPhone and supports iOS 10 or iOS versions.
1.Open an existing text message or create a new message. Tap on the “Color” icon to view the section.
2. Click on “Type Custom Message” to type and send a message.
3. Enter the text that you want to send, and then click on the blue “Text Icon” or bubble icon to continue.
- Now, you’ll see a color bar open on the keyboard. Choose one desired color to continue.
- This will create the bubble iMessage. Now click on the Send button to deliver it.
How to uninstall the Bubble Color app from iMessage
To uninstall the Bubble color app from iMessage, follow the steps below
- Open iMessage thread.
- In the application bar, click the texting box and swipe left until you find the (…) option.
- Click on (…) to continue.
4. You will see the “Color Text Bubbles” in the keyboard extensions.
5. Now, swipe left to view the “Delete” button and then click on it to remove it permanently.
Though Apple designed the keyboard in a way that can be confusing, keyboard extension can still be uninstalled permanently.
We hope this helped you with detailed information on how to change your iMessage bubble color in iOS 14. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.