In this techpanda guide, you’ll get to know the best ways to clone a phone number without sim card. Whether you want to track people’s phone calls and text messages without their consent, or simply want to clone your own phone, you’ll get the how-to detailed information here.
Here are the topics we’ll be covering in this guide:
- What is cell phone cloning?
- How to clone a phone number for free
- How to clone a sim card with only phone number
- How to clone a phone number without sim card for free
What Is Cell Phone Cloning?
Cell phone cloning simply involves duplicating the data and identity of one cell phone to another cell phone. Cloning can be done to backup the whole phone, or may simply serve as a key identifier of the phone.
The major reason why most users clone a cell phone is to ensure that essential backups are available for the important content or data on their phone. Though cloning usually requires a SIM card for your phone, it is still possible to clone your phone without this card as well as clone someone’s phone without the SIM card too.
Before cloning an Android or iPhone, it is very important to back up the device data using Android or iOS built-in phone backup tools on a separate service, to avoid losing any crucial data. The device data usually include things like specific data you’re concerned about losing, such as photos, videos, documents e.t.c.Keep reading to know how to clone a phone number for free
Best Ways To Clone A Phone Number Without Sim Card
How to clone a sim card with only phone number
It is very possible to clone a sim card with only phone number. It’s not rocket science. There is a lot of software on the internet today that allows cell phone users to clone a sim card with the phone number alone. So keep reading to find out.
How to clone a phone number for free
As we’ve already mentioned, backing up the device data before any cloning process is essential. So make sure to back up the device data using Android or iOS built-in phone backup tools on a separate service or device.
Below are the best ways to clone a phone number without Sim card
- Go to cellphonehacks.com and get your secret menu key to unlocking your cell phone. Cellphonehacks is the best site to easily get your phone menu key.
- Register and log in to the website, search for your phone models and menu key. When it displays, write down the hack codes.
- Enable internet connection on your phone by turning on your phone WiFi, or data. Enter your secret key on the cell phone with service, and you’ll be directed to a menu that displays your electronic serial number, or ESN. Write this number down and press ‘end’ to exit the screen.
- Repeat the above step on the phone you want to clone to get to the secret menu. Copy or write down the ESN and replace it with the ESN from the main phone. Now, change the number in the cloned phone to match the number in the original phone. Save the ESN for the cloned phone somewhere in case you need to reverse the process.
How to clone a phone number without Sim card for free
CLONEit is third-party software that allows you to clone a phone without a sim card for free. It enables you to easily transfer a phone completely to a new device.
Download the software on both phones, turn on the Wi-Fi connection for the two phones to share, and lastly, set the original phone to send data and the other one to receive, and you’re all set.
Once the process is complete, open the new or cloned device, and confirm if all the data were transferred properly. If any data has been corrupted, simply replace it with the backup tools, and you can now use your cloned phone.
Below is an explanatory video on how to clone a phone number without Sim card for free.
That’s all the best ways how to clone a phone number for free. This guide has covered what cell phone cloning is, how to clone a phone number for free, and how to clone a sim card with only phone number.
If you have any questions on the 5 best ways to clone a phone number without Sim card, let us know in the comments below