Graphic design is one of the best ways to make money. You can be making money online as a graphic designer and bag good cash into your account daily.
If you have a good idea of pinterest, canva, Photoshop, illustrator, Corel draw and many others; you can be making cool cash online from your graphics design works.
You don’t have to be a badass designer before you can make money online. You just have to be better than many others. The services of graphics designers are constantly needed daily and as a graphic designer, you have to deliver those services to clients both home and abroad.
In this post, I am going to show you some of the best ways to make money online as a graphic designer so stay. It’s better to save this page or keep reading if you have the time.
From this, you can be making passive income from graphic design. You can even generate a stable income and not bother about any other source of income. The key is to be good at what you do.
One of the best things about work from home graphic designing is that you don’t need much requirements to start up your business.
All you need are:
- Data Subscription
- Social media and forum accounts
With only these 3 things, you can earn at least $500 monthly.
Ways to make money doing graphics design online
1. Freelancing: Freelancing is one of the best ways to make money online. Luckily, graphics design is one of the most abundantly needed services by people looking for freelancers.
People constantly find freelancers on freelancing website. You can be making good income from freelancing as a graphic design.
The least you can make per job is $5. Imagine you get an average of 10 jobs daily, you easily make $50 daily and that’s not all.
Not every job will be $5, some big companies use freelancing sites to source for designers and pay as high as $100 to $500 per job.
Freelancing still remains the best way to earn money online as a graphic designer.
All you have to do is sign up on a freelancing website like fiverr, display some of your best works, bid early for jobs before others and get ready to make some cool cash. To be chosen, you must be among the best.
You must not settle for less because when clients see someone whose work is better than your, Even if yoor price is lower they might still go to that person. Other freelancing sites are: fiverr, freelancer, upwork and many more.
2. Sell logos online: You can use your leisure time to design as many logos as you wish. Design logos in bulk and sell it online. You can sell your logo on hatchwise: it is a marketplace to Get logo design, brochure design, website design, shirt design, stationery design, business card design, banner ad design and various type of custom design.
3. Create templates in bulk: you can create templates in bulk and sell them online. You could be making passive income from graphic design by using this method.
Graphicriver is a perfect marketplace for graphic designers to sell their design templates and stock graphics for logos, print design, fonts, web design, icons, Lightroom, business cards, etc.
4. Sell printables and sell them in etsy: You know those amazing quotes you see on Instagram, Pinterest , goodreads and other quotes sites? You can actually create yours and sell them on etsy.
Some of them sell for $5 and some sell for $1. The buyer will look at the depth of your quote before considering the design. This is one of the easiest ways to make money online as a graphic designer.
5. Design eBook covers: There are many people who engage in information marketing. Some of them need eye-catching covers for their ebooks. Sometimes ebooks are actually judged by the covers. You can contact them (they are mostly bloggers).
IMPORTANT: How to make money online selling ebooks
They need help to attract more people to buy their eBook. You can see them on blogging groups on Facebook, nct.com.ng, nairaland webmasters forum and many others. Just get their email or phone number and offer to help them with graphics design for their eBook. If they have an eBook for sale, you can make good cash.
You can also join Facebook groups and we your graphic designs to members of the group. All you need to do is search for a group related to what you do. Or you can use Instagram to boom your business.
Sometimes it’s better to show some of your designs to the buyer (interested or not). This will give them.a good impression about you. If they love it, they will probably save your contact or refer you to a friend. You can be bagging up to $500 monthly as a graphic designer. It all depends on how hard you work and what you can do. Take some of these steps and work hard.