Do you use a Windows PC and want to use iMessage on it without actually buying or owning a Mac? If yes, here’s how to get iMessage online on Windows PC without Mac.
iMessage online is a premium texting platform developed by Apple for MacBook, Mac PC, iPhone, iPad, and Apple devices. One of its amazing features is that you can continue your discussions or texting where you left off using any of the Apple devices. This is made possible by the iCloud-based handoff technology which keeps all the devices (iPhone, iPad, or Mac) in sync to receive your discussion on any other device.
Read on to know the various ways to download or get iMessage on Windows 10 without Mac for free. You’ll also know how to use iMessage on your Mac or Macbook.
TRENDING NOW: How to Unsend iMessage in iOS 14 ( Best Guide) 2021
Can I Get iMessage on Windows 10?
If you use your Windows PC very often, let’s say 12 hours a day, it may be slowing you down to always pick your iPhone to reply to an iMessage before resuming what you’re doing on your PC. Hence, you will definitely wish to know how to get iMessage for windows.
However, iMessage download for Windows 10 is not something you can just pull off. Like we already mentioned, iMessage is not officially possible on Android, Linux, and Windows PC because Apple created it to work only on Apple devices. Therefore, the majority of PC users will want to download iMessage online for their Windows PC but have no idea how to do it. So here are two ways to use iMessage for Desktop windows or PC.
iMessage online on Windows PC Using the Chrome Remote Desktop Extension
If you use a Mac running with Mac OS X, go to the extension store to download and install the Google Chrome Remote Desktop extension. This extension contains an add-on that will sync Google Chrome on your Mac and Windows PC and connect iMessage on your Windows PC.
1) Download & Install Chrome Remote Desktop on your PC.
2) Click on the Add App option to install it on the Windows PC.
3) Permission from your Google account will; be required, so make sure to give it full control.
4) A separate Window will open. Click on authorize to continue.
5) You have to choose between the ‘Remote Assistance’ and ‘My Computers’ option. To access MacBook or Mac PC, go for Remote Assistance.
6) Now, choose SIX characters or PIN to enter on both ends.
7) We recommend you keep the texting app in the MacBook or Mac PC running in the background so the process can take place.
8) When prompted, enter the newly generated PIN on Mac,.
9) Click on connect for the entire process to be completed. It will only take a few seconds to complete.
Through iPadian Emulator (iOS Emulator)
This is the second way to use iMessage on Windows. An example of an iOS emulator is Android emulators, and it can be installed on Windows PC to start using iOS apps.
- Open any web browser on your PC and type ipadian.net.
- Download the iPadian Emulator and install it.
- After installing it, launch the emulator.
- In the search bar, search “iMessage for PC”.
- Download the iMessage app and open it.
- Log in with your iCloud ID or Apple ID and password to activate iMessage.
- You will now be logged into your iMessage.
How to use iMessage on your Mac or MacBook
To use iMessage on your Mac or Macbook, you will not need an additional SIM card or e-SIM to verify identification. This is because iMessage is available on all macOS desktop-class operating systems.
However, you will have to use an existing Apple ID or create a new one. An Apple ID is required for the process, instead of a mobile number. Below are the steps to use iMessage on your Mac or MacBook
- Open “Messages” from the launch pad.
- You will be prompted to sign in to the Apple account by macOS. So, login into the account with your Apple account details.
- Click on “Messages”. Now click on “Preferences” from the drop-down menu.
- A new window will appear on your screen, where you have two options.
General: You can customize your account based on your preferences.
Accounts: Select the account.
Now, you simply need to select the email addresses you want to use iMessage online without. The selected email address is an identity that enables other iMessage users to find you and text you. You can start sending iMessage online with the email address. Apple allows the administrators to use numerous addresses. In that way, you can have a personal account and a business account at the same time.
Jailbreak your iPhone
Download and install> Cydia App on your Apple device. You will find an app called ‘Remote Messages’ that will set up a web-based interface that will enable you to connect and open your iPhone’s IP address on your web browser on Windows 10 device. Just follow the instructions in the app and you will be able to open your favorite web browser like Google Chrome and enter the identified IP address followed by the server port number.
“Please Note: We DO NOT RECOMMEND you use an app like Cydia because it might contain viruses, privacy invasion, and may brick your device. This will also void your Apple device warranty and when you face any issues, the Apple service center may refuse to fix your iPhone.
iMessage Online on Windows PC: Amazing features
iMessage is one of the most popular texting platforms for Apple devices. If you have successfully downloaded iMessage online, below are some unique features of iMessage you’ll be enjoying.
- iMessage effects: These are possibly the most innovative in-built features you’ll find in iMessage.
- Reactions: There is an option called “reactions” that enables you to react to a message with an emoji, like or dislike.
- Bubble effects: This is another awesome feature you’ll find in iMessage. It is an elegant way to open a message and Apple device users are loving it so much, and.
- Screen effects: Screen effects is the latest fun new animations that Apple consumers can’t stop talking about. They are incredible animations that mesmerize the recipient with texts. The message is hidden until the recipient taps on it, and this creates a pool of curiosity.
- Handwriting: This feature enables iOS 11 and iOS 12 users to write a message using fingers.
- Digital Touch: This is a new feature on iOS 11 and iOS 12 which allows users to draw a picture within the iMessage.
And that’s it. A detailed guide on how to Download iMessage Online on Windows PC without Mac.
If you have any questions about iMessage for Windows PC, kindly let us know in the comment section below!
Till then, keep reading.