Many freelancers and bloggers have been facing this challenge: getting PayPal that can receive earnings in Nigeria without VPN. If you have ever used PayPal or have a friend who uses it, you will notice that
PayPal doesn’t authorize Nigerians to withdraw their cash to their respective bank accounts. Instead, they use it for online payments which is not as good as holding the money in your hands.
With Nigerian PayPal account, you can only make payments and receive payments online. You won’t get the physical cash into your bank account. Many Nigerians have been overcoming this challenge by using VPN to create a foreign PayPal account. Instead of that, I will teach you how to create PayPal that can receive earnings in Nigeria without the use of VPN. The reason for this is because each time you need to check your account, you must use VPN.
One major problem with these VPN PayPal accounts is that your account can be suspended and you may get all your hard earned Cash seized. Don’t look dejected, I have some amazing news for you. You can now receive earnings without all those VPN trash.
Freelancers and bloggers often earn money with PayPal but it is very frustrating since you can not withdraw them.
Why do I need a PayPal account?
If you are thinking about starting an online career like freelancing. Blogging, web design, etc you may need a PayPal account to receive money from your foreign client. Here are lists of reasons why you need a PayPal account:
1. You can receive money from almost anywhere in the world.
2. You can ise it to make online payments on foreign stores like amazon, eBay etc.
3. It will help build a better relationship with your clients since it the most widely used for internet.
4. It is secure and safe.
5 It shows professionalism of your business.
What do I need to open my PayPal account?
The requirements are not so bogus. An average Nigerian teen can change afford most of the requirements for this operation:
1. Naira/dollar mastercard
2. Working email address
3. National Identity card or driver’s license.
If you have all these, then you are free to open your PayPal account.
How to create valid PayPal account in Nigeria
Creating the PayPal account is almost as easy as registering a new gmail account. How do I get started? Go to PayPal account , click on the sign up link above andcreate your account there. While filling your details, choose South Africa as your country first before proceeding to the next page.
Fill the remaining parts of the form and select the means of identification you are using (National ID card or Driver’s license). Make sure you use the names and addresses that are used on the ID card or your account will have some troubles.
Search for a South African phone number and insert it in the place of phone number. Do same for your zip code.
On completion, you will receive a verification link via email. Return to your email account and click “confirm email address”. That’s all.
There are two ways to link your PayPal account. They are:
1. By adding your identity card
2. By adding your debit/credit card to paypal
How to link your card to paypal
1. Make sure that you have some funds in your Debit Card, at least N500 or $2.
2. Log in to your PayPal account and then to the account profile (Remember that you don’t need any VPN to log in).
3. From the drop-down menu, choose Link a card
4. Type the sixteen digits of your card numbers
5. Enter the expiry date of the card in the next text box
6. Type your CVV (CSC) number. This 3-digit number on the back of your card.
7. You should see your billing address there automatically and if not, enter it.
8. Click Save and you are done.
9. Once the Master card added, your PayPal will be verified and you can start using it to receive and make payments online.
Note: Do not use the debit card or email address that was already associated with another PayPal account. Also, PayPal will charge the card N381.08 to make sure it yours PayPal, but don’t worry your money will refund within 24 hours.