Transfer airtime to bank account: Though this may appear impossible, or seem like a ridiculous idea, there are actually ways to convert recharge cards or airtime to money.
There are a couple of reasons or situations that may have led to you wishing you can convert MTN airtime to cash. Perhaps you credited your phone number with an airtime amount meant to be transferred to another bank account. For e.g, you intended to top-up your mobile line with N500 but instead transferred N5,000 or N50,000 mistakenly.
Or you have a lot of airtime on your line, and you’re wondering if you can convert it to cash? That’s exactly why you’re here.
Read on to know the various ways you can convert/transfer airtime to a bank account from your mobile line account.
You’ll also see how to transfer MTN airtime to a bank account, and the code to transfer airtime to a bank account.
How to transfer airtime to Bank account in Nigeria
To convert/transfer airtime to a bank account, there are a number of company applications that offer the best value when it comes to converting airtime to cash in Nigeria.
- Easy mobile
- MTN Share and Sell
- Cheetah Pay
How to transfer MTN airtime to bank account using Eazy mobile
Eazy Mobile is a telecom service provider in Nigeria that provide a number of services such as;
- Airtime conversion to cash
- Data purchase services
- Money transfer
- Airtime top-up
- Bitcoin exchange, investment, holding, etc.
Benefits of using Eazy Mobile
- Easy Mobile has one of the best competitive industry rates. They offer 20-30% for every MTN/Airtel and GLO/9mobile voucher respectively. For MTN/Airtel users, every voucher converted gives you 80% of the initial value transferred, while for GLO/9mobile you’ll receive 70%.
- It has a user-friendly interface, and anyone can be able to use it
- It has the lowest transaction limit which is N500 and a maximum daily transaction limit of N5,000,000.
- Transactions on the Easy mobile platform are very fast and easy.
How to convert airtime to cash
- To convert airtime to cash, first visit easy mobile to create an account.
- If you already have an account, log in with your username and password
- On your dashboard, click on “Airtime exchange” and select “Airtime to cash.”
- Follow the procedures shown on the web page to complete the airtime conversion.
- To add your bank account details, click on the account settings, choose your bank between the options, and then add your bank.
- Now click on “Withdrawal” and your funds will be sent into your bank account.
How to convert airtime to cash using Ogdams
Ogdams offers seamless, lesser fees with advanced security features when it comes to transferring mobile phone credit to bank accounts.
How to convert airtime to cash on Ogdams platform
The Ogdams platform has a unique and user-friendly interface that enables users to consummate transactions with features that are evident and clear.
The website is also quite mobile-friendly and easy to understand;
- Visit Ogdams or download the app
- Click on register to create an account, go to your email, and click on the confirmation link sent to you to activate your account.
- On the left-hand side, click on the menu icon to display arrays of options; click on “Airtime to cash” from the sidebar.
- Choose your choice of a network (MTN, GLO, Airtel, or 9mobile) for conversion, and choose the amount. You will be provided a number to transfer the airtime.
- Your A2C wallet will be credited immediately
- Now you can then withdraw to any bank account of your choice by clicking “Withdrawal/A2C wallet to bank from the sidebar menu. Your money will be sent to the designated bank account immediately.
Code to transfer airtime to Bank account
Convert MTN airtime to cash using Zoranga
Zoranga is an online mobile money platform that allows you to convert airtime to cash and transfer it into your bank account without visiting a bank.
The technology company helps businesses and individuals accept airtime as a means of payment for products and services during transactions and convert airtime to cash,. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Port Harcourt Nigeria.
Moreover, the Swallet feature helps you to save money using airtime on Zoranga. A service charge of 22 to 32% is charged on all airtime to cash transactions. The charge is calculated based on your frequency of deposit, account type, and transaction volume.
How to use Zoranga to transfer mobile phone credit to Bank account
- On your browser, go to www.zoranga.com and create an account.
- After creating your account, log in.
- Select the deposit money option. You will be shown three options to choose from – MTN share and sell, Zoranga pin, and Deposit via pin. Airtime can be transferred into your already created Zoranga account through any of these three options.
- If the recharge card pin hasn’t been loaded into your phone, select the deposit via pin option.
- Next, enter the recharge card pin and transfer the airtime. After five minutes, refresh the page to be sure that the airtime has been successfully transferred to your Zoranga account.
- If successful, select transfer money, and enter the details of the bank account you want to transfer the money to.
- If you use MTN and have already loaded the recharge card pin into your MTN line, you should select MTN share and sell.
- Click the share and sell option, enter your mobile number, and the amount you’ll be depositing. A phone number will be provided to you to transfer the airtime to using MTN share and sell. Write down or save this phone number down somewhere.
- After you’ve successfully transferred the airtime, refresh the page after 5 minutes to see if the transaction was successful, then select transfer money and enter in the correct bank account details you want the money transferred to.
NOTE: The amount of airtime you transferred won’t be the exact amount that will be transferred into your Zoranga account. This is because of service charges.
And that’s it. A detailed guide on how to transfer airtime to a Bank account.
If you have any questions about MTN airtime to cash, kindly let us know in the comment section below!
Till then, keep reading.